Join The Postal Museum for an audio-described tour and discover the surprising story of the world’s first social network. Ride Mail Rail and journey back in time with 15 minutes of underground exploration. The tour is co-delivered by an audio describer and a curator. Light refreshments will be included during the event.
To book your ticket, please visit The Postal Museum website.
About the Tour
- On arrival please go to The Postal Museum welcome space for 10.00. The welcome space is immediately after the main entrance by the café and shop, seating is available.
- The tour will begin at 10.15 and will last approximately one hour. This will be followed by refreshments in the Learning Space on level 1 (accessed by stairs or lift), before heading to Mail Rail, which is about 80 metres down the road from the main museum.
- Visitors are welcome to explore the museum self-guided until closing time at 17.00.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome.
- If you require any other support, or have any other access requirements for this tour, please contact Box Office.
[Image: the green Mail Rail train speeds through a tunnel, white light shining on its front]