This year we are working with our friends at Greenwich + Docklands International Festival (GDIF) to ensure that the outdoor arts sector continues to champion accessibility and provides creative, valuable and meaningful performances that are accessible to blind and visually impaired audiences.
As we emerge from lockdown, GDIF are prioritising safety through ticketed performances, and enhanced training for staff and volunteers.
GDIF are looking for 5 blind/partially sighted audience members who live in Greenwich or South East London to form a focus group. The focus group will be asked to join us for On Your Doorstep: Greenwich on Monday 31 August and to support the evaluation of the programme (for GDIF’s funders) and ensure that GDIF and VocalEyes are able to offer best practice in the future. The Focus Group will be offered priority booking for all of our free shows, and be offered travel expenses of up to £16 for the day of 31 August.
- If you are interested in being part of the Focus Group, please contact Alex: [email protected] or call 07899 893 935
Please let her know:
• Where you live and your journey to St Alfege Park, Greenwich (near Cutty Sark)
• Your experience of GDIF- have you been before?
• You availability on Monday 31 August
• If you will be coming with anyone to the shows