Biggin Hill Memorial Museum is now open to visitors six days a week, Tuesdays to Sundays between 10am and 5pm.
The museum, exhibitions, café, gardens and chapel are fully accessible for all our visitors. Visitors who require additional assistance can speak to a member of staff on arrival or confirm their visit in advance. Guide dogs, Hearing Dogs and Registered Assistance Dogs are welcome in all areas of the museum and cafe.
We have accessible toilets and our car park has 2 spaces for Blue Badge holders.
Our access aids include:
- Our discovery tablet with both audio description and subtitles.
- Large print and Braille guides are available for both the chapel and museum.
- Magnifying glasses and torches are available from the museum main desk.
- There are a range of tactile resources available in the gallery (Morse Code, globe and service hats).
Special Tours and Object Handling
- Audio described tours and specialist object handling sessions are available to book on certain days. Please contact our Learning and Access Officer to discuss specific requirements.
For further access requirements and enquiries, please contact Isobel Hood, Access and Learning Officer on 01959 422414 or email [email protected].